Are you experiencing streaming problems?
Here are some easy steps to troubleshoot any playback issues you may be experiencing:
- Reset your connected device.
- Reset your cable modem. We recommend unplugging the power for at least 30 seconds.
- If applicable, reset your router. We recommend unplugging the power for at least 30 seconds
- Test video playback.
If your issues persist, send us an email email@example.com.
In order to best assist you, we will need the following details:
- The make and model of the device you’re using
- The name of your broadband service provider.
- Details on your home internet setup (wired or wireless).
- Your current home internet speed. You can test this by using a device connected to your wireless network and visiting https://fast.com/. Please let us know if the test results are in "Mbps" or "Kbps".
Keep in mind the following recommendations for Internet Connection Speed when streaming video:
*The FCC considers 10Mbps to 25Mbps reasonable for households that stream video, but heavy data users might want even more robust connections of up to 50Mbps or more.